Everyone’s recovery will be different, but here are some general guidelines for you to follow:
- You should be able to return to work within two weeks of your surgery.
- You can start driving as soon as you feel comfortable doing so, provided you are not on any narcotics.
- You should be able to restart your physical exercise routine within 2-6 weeks of your procedure.
- Most of the visible signs of your procedure, such as bruising and swelling, should fade within about three weeks.
- Exposure to heat and sun should be avoided as much as possible for several months.
- Any scars caused by the procedure should be protected from sunlight for at least a year following your procedure.